Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

January 29, 2011

The Perfect Laptop / Purse Bag

I don't travel all that often, but when I do I want to consolidate as many of my things as I can.  Even for an over night trip I tend to travel with many things.  Dominic would say 'too many things' but a girl's gotta have her stuff, right?! 

For me, my stuff includes my laptop, camera, lenses, cords that go along with all, notepad, wallet, sunglasses, phone, etc.  So I was in the market for a laptop bag that could also function as a purse. 

Target was the ticket.  And for only twenty-something dollars. 














It has a compartment for all my things, plus a padded pull out zip pouch for my laptop....perfect. 


















And I'll be using it for the first time this weekend.  We'll see how it holds up.

I'm always looking for great travel trips.  If you have any to share, let me know!


Pin It

2 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

That looks like the perfect bag - I have looked for one for years and never found just the right one.

beth said...

how many lenses did you have room for.....

i love the bag !!!