Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

April 27, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Spring Break

It's spring break for one of my kids.....the preschooler is on a different school schedule but only has a three day school week.  So for a Wordless Wednesday photo, guess what we did? 













Now, we don't just put our kids to work feeding calves here on the ranch, I do take them other places for enjoyment.  Such as the Lagoon we have just discovered for the first time, only 35 minutes away from home.  Bryce is lovin' his spring break time.......stay tuned tomorrow:)

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Just click on the “Post a Comment” link below {if you view through a ‘reader’ only}. Have a peaceful day.

Pin It

12 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

love your little "all-in-pink" farm hand! :)

Sarah said...

Enjoy your Spring Break!

www.thisfarmfamilyslife.blogspot.com

Janice Grinyer said...

Love the little boots'!

No childhood is complete without barn boots :)

Michelle said...

Cute! I also love those pink farming clothes.

Katie said...

I love how much Paige is loving being a farm hand and Bryce is watching and taking it all in!

Unknown said...

CHORES!!! Ha! It does them good! :)
THanks for stopping by and linking up! We're following you now!
Tiffany

Debbie said...

Good Morning! I saw the name of your blog as I was visiting Sue this morning (isn't she just wonderful?) and knew I had to pop over for a visit and I am sooo glad I did. My daughter (24) is also the wife of a Dairyman. She married in 06 and is pregnant (boy) with their first child due in Oct. She was born and raised here in California, but is living now in New Mexico on the border of Texas. She is also a school teacher...I find the whole way of life soo fascinating and have learned much through her hubby that of course I would have never known otherwise. I love the pics of your kids. Looking forward to more of your posts! Blessings, Debbie

bon bon said...

this is so special. farm kids don't even realize the wonderful life lessons they're receiving just by stepping outside.

Prairie Rose said...

What little darlings you have!
Out there saying 'Good Morning' to the cows:)

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Cute pic! We're on spring break too.

Ott, A. said...

Looks like a fun day!!

Cathy - Sugar Shop Sweets said...

OMG! That looks heavenly! Working kids! Chores! I better get a move on in training my daughter to help out. She is so healpful at school but home is her messy messy place.. I don't get it