Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

April 26, 2011

Thoughtless Tuesday~Out the Office Window

What a difference a week or two makes.  A week and a half ago, as I was sitting in the office, I glanced out the window to find a humming bird perched on the maple tree gazing in. 


Then he saw that I had spotted him and took off.  To the feeders no doubt. 
Now, 10 or so days later, the tree has filled out.  Spring is here.  I have yet to see my little friend come back for a rest in the fully bloomed Japanese Maple.

Sometimes it's the small things in life that make my day :)
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Just click on the “Post a Comment” link below {if you view through a ‘reader’ only}. Have a peaceful day.

Pin It
Post a Comment