Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

August 9, 2011

WW: What Type of Flower?

This Wordless Wednesday post is almost wordless! 
We have these growing in our vegetable garden.  Take a guess at what it might be.

















Linking up to Wordless Wednesday at:
Pinke Post
Project Alicia
Live and Love Out Loud

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!

Pin It

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Broccoli that has flowered?

TexWisGirl said...

i was gonna guess dill, but i don't think so...

Dicky Bird said...

I will guess garlic - the flowering tops...??? Blessing from Wisconsin!

Rebecca/WomenWineandEquine said...

It looks like Queen Anne's Lace to me..

Anonymous said...

looks like broccoli

This Farm Family's Life said...

I have NO idea, but can't wait to find out!

Leontien said...

haha i have NO idea! But it sure looks pretty!

Thanks and gonna link up tomorrow....

Whoohoo!

Leontien

Penny for your thoughts said...

Chives?

Michelle said...

Sweet Basil?

ann said...

I guess Queen Anne's Lace

Unknown said...

Perhaps Cow Parsnip?

Dar said...

Onion seed heads?~~~they look like mine~~
BlessYourHeart

aimee said...

I really don't know but I love these shots!

Faythe said...

at first I thought queen Annes lace, but they are really close together... maybe a veggie? not dill.. I dunno, wild guess carrots in bloom? do they flower? My first visit, from WI, and my back yard butts up to an over 1000 acre dairy farm, so I see the girls occasionally up on top of my hill:)
Faythe @GrammyMouseTails

Unknown said...

I have no idea, but it sure is pretty.

Valentina@baby quilts said...

My really wild guess - chives, but then I don't think bees like chives too much; well, have to wait for the answer :D

Nancy Grossi ~ Churned In Cali ~ The Wife of a Dairyman said...

@GRammyMouse Tails was correct! It's carrot that has gone to flower/seed! Thanks for playing!