Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

August 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday with Linky: Airports and Alcohol

As you read this, I'm probably on my way down to San Diego.  I'm not driving the 7 hour drive south, I'm flying......solo.  I fly, maybe, once a year.

I don't like it. 

But I'll do it to save time and to avoid the high price of gassing up the car.  Flying is actually less expensive for this trip.
Since I'm not a big fan of flying, today, on this Thankful Thursday, I'm thankful for the fact that alcohol is served at airports.  Because I'll be having an alcoholic beverage, just one.......even if I am flying in the a.m.


Oh and also thankful for the WIFI available too!

What are you thankful for today?

Link up to Thankful Thursday!  I will be visiting your blogs from sunny San Diego BlogHer11!

Feel free to link up to Thankful Thursday, a great way to find other blogs or have them find you!  Just copy the code below to paste on your blog post after linking up.




Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment, I love to hear from you!. Have a fantastic day!

Pin It

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

thanks for the smile!

Prairie Rose said...

Have a great trip!

Ott, A said...

I'll be anxious to hear what you thought about BlogHer. Thanks for hosting I linked up some pictures of our vacation to Yellowstone last week.

trump said...

I never liked flying, so i dont do it anymore. Have a very safe trip. Richard

Valentina@baby quilts said...

I'm thankful that my surgery went well and I'm on the road to recovery.

LB @ Bullets And Biscuits said...

Maybe that's what I need to do! I am 40 yrs old and have flown once in my life. My step-daughter keeps begging me to fly to Nashville to visit her in college. It is a 2 hour flight and I am scared to death.