Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

August 4, 2011

BlogHer11 Travel Day

Things I've learned so far on this BlogHer11 Conference is that I really need to learn how to pack lighter. Traveling alone with four bags....two to check and two to carry on was a work out!

This is the longest I've ever been away from my kids and I already miss them!  Bryce SO wanted to come with me, especially when he found out I'd be flying. 

So these pics are dedicated to Bryce and Paige.  Neither of my kids have had the experience of flying so for now, this is as close as I can get to letting them experience it.  All pics taken from my phone.

Leaving Oakland in the a.m., it was cold and cloudy.



















But half way through the flight it cleared up and I had expectations of warmer weather ahead.



















View from our room!
















I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. Have a fantastic day!


Pin It

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Have a great time.

TexWisGirl said...

enjoy your time, but i know you must miss your family too. :)

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Have fun at BlogHer - so exciting!

trump said...

Have fun, and don't forget to mention my blog,lol. Just kidding. Richard

Unknown said...

Have fun!
Great pictures from the plane;-)

The Weaver of Grass said...

Lovely photographs. Have no idea what BlogHer is though.

bekahjane said...

how exciting! fun fun fun :)

cheers

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

sounds like fun..can't wait to hear about it...i think you flew right over me and teddy

:-)

kary and teddy fron SLO
xx

Janet Phillips said...

Hope you had a great time...I would love to go a BlogHer Confrence, but I don't know if it will get to happen

trump said...

Look forward to your comments when you get back from this, and i still hope you mentioned my name and blog,lol. Richard