Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

August 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday with Linky

Just this past weekend, I was able to attend a blogging conference was only able to do so with the help of my very supportive, hard working husband. Now, I did ask him if he and the kids would like to join me on the trip to San Diego but he declined, staying home to work on the farm. 

This week I'm thankful for my very supportive husband who stayed home to work and take care of the kiddos while I was away for three nights.

This photo was taken last year at this same time of year and it's what I was imagining them doing while I was away.


Don't forget to link up to Thankful Thursday, it's a great way to meet other bloggers and have other readers find you!  After linking up, copy and paste the code in the box onto your site:)  Thank you!

Linking up to :
Black Tag Diaries for Thankful Thursday

Remember this flower from yesterday's post?  Lots of good guesses!  I posted the answer {photo} on my
The Wife of a Dairyman Facebook page! {it was easier for me to post it quickly on facebook}


Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!
Pin It

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

squeeze that sweet hubby of yours from all of us, will you?!

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

What a great guy!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I have a husband that is also supportive and doesn't mind being left--We're really lucky, aren't we?

Michelle said...

A great hubby!

black tag diaries said...

i love that photo from last year that you included! great perspective... hope the blog conference was fabulous!

NCSue said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and linking up to I'm THANKFUL ON THURSDAY. It looks like we both share a similar linky on the same day. Let me know if you'd like to cohost.

NCSue
ncsue0514 at msn dot com