Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

May 30, 2012

TT w/Linky: May Barn Charmer


P.E. Day happens once a year at our rural one-room schools.  Our school, of nine students, visits another rural one-room school just a few miles away to complete their Presidential Physical Fitness Testing.  I drove five of the kids over in the morning and am so glad I did......thankful for the view on the way there.  

This barn, nestled among the trees has caught my eye every time I wind around this rural country route.....only twice a year, normally.  




















This 'Thankful Thursday' I'm thankful for the gorgeous scenery only miles away in just about every direction.





Link up with anything you’re thankful for! And if you’re not a blogger, just let us know in the comment section what you happen to be thankful for on this day.
 

 Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!
 
Pin It

5 comments:

Toni @ Boulder Locavore said...

Completely charming and I love the photography.

jules said...

So beautiful....it looks like our view here in Wisconsin.

Robyn said...

Beautiful old barns are a treasure!

Anonymous said...

Can't seem to find the linky. You do have beautiful scenery!

Robyn said...

Nancy
I am having the same issue as Eden Hills.

Here is my link:
http://theranchwifechronicles.com/nebraska-girl-at-heart/