Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

May 23, 2012

TT w/Linky: Only When You're Running Late


Never fails.  Running late, kids finally loaded in the car and I spy with my little eye...........


















Naughty little calves that have escaped the pasture and somehow made it into the front yard.

















Before they make their way to the lawn area, where their hooves would sink in a few inches, where they would trim my roses and plants, where they would destroy the exposed piping that's being worked on,
















I am grateful on this Thankful Thursday that Dominic is only a cell phone call away.



Link up with anything you’re thankful for! And if you’re not a blogger, just let us know in the comment section what you happen to be thankful for on this day.
 


 Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!

Pin It

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

too cute. and maddening. :)

Anonymous said...

They do have a way of finding their way into those places.

The Coolidges said...

Too funny! Our goat has gotten out a couple of times and eaten some bushes down.

Anonymous said...

Haha! What a great post. As I was growing up my dad raised cattle and they would pick the most inopportune times to "get out."

Hadn't thought of how much easier cell phones have made this part of farm life. :)

Buttons Thoughts said...

I like you am thankful for my cell phone with My Hero on the other end. Before cell phones I was always putting cows in by myself. Great pics tricky calves:) B