Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

March 2, 2011

Sunrise Over the Dairy

I love when rain is in the extended forecast.  It brings us cloud cover and beautiful sunrises and sunsets.  Here is the sunrise over the dairy and Stafford Lake the other morning.

I just can't take enough photos of both sunrises and sunsets.  Each one is different.  Whether it be the different cloud formations, or the fog creeping in or out. 



And I can never decide on just one photo to include in a post.  So here's the first, middle and last photos I took.


I can easily say, sunrises and sunsets are among my favorite things to photograph.
I hope you've been able to enjoy beautiful sunrises where you live.

Do you have a favorite thing to take photos of?


Pin It
Post a Comment