Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

March 12, 2011

Date Night

I thought our schedule would lesson once we were past the holiday rush, but I have yet to see it slow down.  Dominic and I haven't had a date night with just the two of us since the first part of December, so when Paige asked if I could sign her and Bryce up for 'Parent's Night Out' at the gym, I took her up on it.

Once a month my gym hosts 'Parent's Night Out' from 6- 9:30 p.m.  It's a popular option that many parents take advantage of.  The kids love it, they get to play games, do craft projects, watch a movie and eat pizza for dinner, while the parents can enjoy date night.


Dominic and I headed to the Wild Fox Restaurant where I had mesquite salmon and Dominic ordered a rib eye steak that was just huge, juicy and delicious.  {my photos did not turn out, as I had the wrong lens for the lighting}

After the Wild Fox, we headed over to another long time local restaurant, the Hilltop, for dessert {for me}.



I had chocolate waffle with bourbon butter cream ice cream.  I must try and recreate this one at home, it was so good!

Date night was just long enough to enjoy a fabulous dinner, have uninterrupted conversation and enjoy a tasty dessert.


















Home and in bed by 10:00 p.m.

What did you do on your Friday night?

Pin It
Post a Comment