Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

October 12, 2010

Everything Pumpkin

October means everything pumpkin for me.  I love harvest time, I love the colors and I love pumpkin.

A few weeks ago when Paige and I were at the Harvest Fair I came across the vendor booth, Live-For-More-Fudge, inc.  They were selling all types of different flavored fudge.  They had chocolate of course, cookies and cream, peanut butter chocolate swirl, raspberry chocolate swirl, mint chocolate swirl, chocolate cabernet, chocolate chardonnay, chocolate jalapeno, and Pumpkin Pie....just to name a few.  As most of you know by now, I love pumpkin everything and I made a purchase of a small sized pumpkin pie flavored fudge.















This morning was the first time I tried it.  Yes, I said this morning.  I thought what a perfect thing to top my toast with {and maybe it'll keep me from heading to the coffee shop for a pumpkin spice misto!}













It was really good and I just wanted to share with you, just in case you come across some pumpkin pie fudge in the near future......you may want to try some yourself.

Happy Fall!
Pin It

3 comments:

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

Wow- sounds sweet- probably too sweet for my blood- but I like the mold- very cute!

Jessica Johnson said...

That sounds like pure heaven! I love anything pumpkin too and this is my favorite time of year since there are so many pumpkin treats!

The Weaver of Grass said...

As my birthday is on Hallowe'en I find pumpkin and all things pumpkin quite irresistable!