Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

November 5, 2010

It's a Foodbuzz Weekend

Gosh, I've been waiting for this weekend for many, many months.....the second annual Foodbuzz Blogger Festival in San Francisco!  Which equals *Foodie Heaven* in my book.  As a Foodbuzz Featured Publisher, selected for my Asian Noodle Salad, which was featured as one of the Top 9 Foodbuzz posts for a day last May, I have been invited to attend this much anticipated foodie fest.  So, stay tuned for my weekend recap soon to come.  But for now, here's a "peek" at some of the things I'll likely be experiencing.............



Some of the events include:
  • Welcome Reception & Street Food Fare
  • Food Blogging Guide to Success {whatever that is!}
  • Photography Workshop
  • Cooking Demos
  • Taste Pavilion
  • Gala Dinner
  • Networking with other foodies
A jam-packed weekend that I'll be sure to share with you all!  I'll be sure to need some elastic waist pants after this weekend.

Here's what happened at last year's Foodbuzz Festival, just to give you {and me} a little inside look....




Happy Friday!  Cheers!

Pin It

1 comment:

An Authentic Life said...

ooooooooooo, I wish I were there!! sounds dee-vine!