Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

December 27, 2009

Family/Misc.

Wrong Turn & Leftovers
Marin French Cheese Picnic Grounds
Day Trip to San Francisco
Playing Like a Tourist
Last Day of Farmers on Summer Vacation
Food of a Farmer's Summer Vacation
Farmers on Summer Vacation
Summer Home School
The 'New' Dairy Farm
From Generation to Generation
Grossi Dairy History
Date Night
All I wanted was Taco Shells and Beer + An Update on the Dirty Dozen
Mi Pueblo
My Arms Aren't Long Enough
Tractor Seats
Don't Try This At Home
How Does Your Garden Grow?
My New Ceramic Garlic Grater Plate
Tomales Bay-My Favorite Beach Area
Ribbons and Smiles
Slumber Party
Las Guitarras
An Afternoon at the Farmers Market
The Feel of Cotton & Shooting Lunch
Our West Marin Morning
Evil Little Thing
Ribbons & Floats
End of School Party
I believe we have a Budding Photographer
Pit Burning Party at Deer Camp
My Portuguese Heritage
Should I Be Worried?
Bryce's 4-H Cooking Assignment
Chloe turns a K-9 One
Where the Green Grass Grows
Horse & Rider Share Many Things
This Little Piggy
Bug Soup
First Bud of 2010
California Academy of Sciences
Organic~the Clean 15 and the Dirty Dozen
How old should you be to own a pocket knife?
Which is better Gas or Charcoal? Pin It

No comments: