Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

July 14, 2010

Mi Pueblo

The other day when we attended the Petaluma Art & Garden festival, Paige got really hungry for lunch and rather than have snack food at the festival, we walked up the street to Mi Pueblo mexican food.  And I'm so glad we did.


When I use to work in Petaluma, I would grab take out lunch here once in a while and bring it back to the salon I was working at, so it's been a while since I've been to the Petaluma location.



Paige had fun pretending the painted wall murals were real.




The food was served super quick, which is a great thing when you have a hungry kid in tow.  I ordered the Super Burrito which was HUGE!  I was only able to put a dent in it.  I ordered the shredded chicken version which also included, beans, guacamole and sour cream, lettuce and some rice.  It was really good but I forgot the sour cream and guacamole comes in the burrito and I always prefer to have it on top or on the side....oh well.

Paige ordered her standard cheese quesadilla which was really fresh and the tortilla was soft.  So many times when we've ordered quesadillas from chain mexican restaurants, the tortilla is hard and the cheese is not spread out evenly inside......definitely not the case here.


She was liking it and she ate the entire quesadilla.


Paige also informed me, during our lunch conversation that she had been to this restaurant before with Nonny, Leila, Emma and Shelley (grandmother and cousins).  And they sat at the very same table.


We liked it SO much that we went back yesterday and brought Grampa and Grandma (my parents) with us.
(sorry mom, but almost every picture I've ever taken of you, your eyes are closed....I'll try again next time)


All because Paige wanted another quesadilla :)  Happy girl.  I ordered a shredded chicken taco salad and my parents ordered chicken enchiladas....all were really good and the place was packed!


Happy Wednesday!
Pin It

1 comment:

Stacey said...

She's adorable.

And now I'm hungry after looking at the food.