Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

May 25, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Play Date

Just the other day, after Paige's gymnastics class, we headed over to a friend's house so the girls could get together for a play date.  So glad I had my camera with me because I found some beautiful flowers in their backyard to photograph.

For Wordless Wednesday, here's one.....

Wordless Wednesday link up:
Pinke Post
Project Alicia
Dagmar's Momsense
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment, I love to hear from you!. Have a fantastic day!

Pin It

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

very pretty in color AND spidery shape.

Linda said...

gorgeous shot! wonderful color!

The Weaver of Grass said...

That flower is totally unfamiliar to me - I am sure it doesn;t grow in the UK.

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

very pretty.

Hannah Nicole said...

Gorgeous photo, and love that flower!

Sarah said...

GORGEOUS!!

www.thisfarmfamilyslife.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Gorgeous!