Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

May 6, 2011

Mustard Sightings~Friday Farm Shot

On the road to Penngrove yesterday morning on my drive to drop Chloe off at my parent's house for the weekend, I noticed Mustard is in FULL bloom along the way. 

Okay, so this isn't the best photo, but it was taken from my car on a busy highway in between drive by traffic.  I just couldn't help myself, I had to take a few shots.

I just loved the farm buildings in the back ground and the bright yellow mustard plants in the foreground.
I wanted to get out of the vehicle to get a closer shot but with Paige and Chloe in the car, decided against it.



We're in San Luis Obispo at Cal Poly for state FFA finals.....stay tuned for some S.L.O. sights!


Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Just click on the “Post a Comment” link below {if you view through a ‘reader’ only}. Have a peaceful day.

Pin It

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

that's a beautiful 'fly by' shot! nicely done!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the SLO photos! My sister lives in Templeton just down the road from SLO so would love to see photos!!

Di

Sarah said...

beautiful shot. have fun at the FFA finals. some of my best memories were at FFA functions. Have a good weekend and a wonderful Mother's Day!!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Oh cool! Have fun at the FFA finals!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

The mustard is blooming here in Virginia too, and I think it's lovely--THANKS for reminding me that I need to get a few pictures of it--It's a nice welcome of spring!

I hope your weekend is an enjoyable one!

Buttons Thoughts said...

That is very beautiful the colour is perfect. B

Misty DawnS said...

I've noticed it in bloom here also. Although, I haven't seen a full beautiful field of it like this!