Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

September 30, 2011

How to make your own Pumpkin Pie Spice

















Photo from Google Images

With Autumn here, winter coming and the holidays right around the corner, if you're like me, you will go through a lot of Pumpkin Pie Spice in your home this time of year.  Rather than buy a seperate bottle of it at the store, it's so easy to make your own with spices you probably already have stocked in your cupboard. 

This is too easy not to do yourself!

All you need is:
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
1/8 teaspoon of ground cloves

Mix it all together in a bowl and store in an air tight jar.  Now you're ready for the season!

Enjoy!

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!

Pin It

2 comments:

Farmchick said...

Just stopping in for a visit. Yup...I do the same....or many times I don't even mix together...I just add as I cook. :) Come say hi.

Dawn said...

Well that sounds like something I may be able to do:)
Thank you!