Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

June 4, 2011

It's JuneUary!

With a full day planned of outdoor activities today, many of them had to be either canceled or Plan B needed to go into action.

We had a parade to attend, the West Marin Fair, an eight year old's "summer" birthday party that she put off from her actual April birthday to June just so she could have a "summer" party....poor thing.  I also attended a baby shower that had to be moved.

With up to 3 inches of rain expected with this system, June has been officially re-named to Juneuary in our household! 





















I need your help friends, please click here to vote for Rocky Road ice cream in the Progressive Dairyman Face Off!  With every vote, your name can be entered to win $100 in free ice cream!!    Thanks for your support!

If you missed out on what this challenge is all about, click on Face Off Challenge for an explanation!

For your viewing, the road to Rocky Road~



Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment, I love to hear from you!. Have a fantastic day!


Pin It

7 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I wish I could send you some sun, and you send me some rain--If only it were that easy! I hope despite the weather you've enjoying your weekend!

Mary said...

You can keep that rain over there. We'll just take a light one I guess, but no more flooding. Hope you don't get any flooding. I'm sure that weather pattern will be heading our way.
Take care and God Bless

TexWisGirl said...

wish we could take that rain off your hands!

Nancy Grossi ~ Churned In Cali ~ The Wife of a Dairyman said...

Oh Mary, I hope it's not headed in your direction....

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I hope you see better weather soon!

The Weaver of Grass said...

I have just walked down our lane with our dog. After two hot days last week, when we were able to get in the clamp silage, it is now twelve degrees colder and I have just lit the log fire.

Inger said...

It's sunny by now in the Tehachapi mountains, but so COLD. I don't really mind as I know I will soon complain about the heat. Too bad about the kid and the other parties though. Must have been so disappointing.