Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

January 19, 2012

TT w/Linky: Daisy The New Year's Calf

It's been decided.  Not by me, but by the kids.....they liked the name Daisy.  Plus, every dairy farm should have a cow named Daisy, right?!























After giving the kids the LONG list of choices you submitted, it came down to Daisy.  Now, Daisy was submitted a couple of times and we can only have one winner, so we're going with the first submission which belonged to, Lauren.  Lauren, please email me with your mailing address so I can send you out some Godiva Coffee to go with your milk!  email at:  TheWifeOfADairyman {at} gmail {dot} com






















This 'Thankful Thursday' I'm thankful for our New Year's calf, Daisy, was born on January 11th and is now eight days old.  She's healthy and is doing well....I'll keep you updated!

Thank you to everyone who submitted names, it was a very difficult decision to make!



Link up with anything you’re thankful for! And if you’re not a blogger, just let us know in the comment section what you happen to be thankful for on this day.





Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!

Pin It

5 comments:

Suz and Allan said...

That's a perfect name! She's so cute. I can't wait to see pictures as she grows up.

TexWisGirl said...

daisy sounds like a good name. she's really cute.

Sarah said...

I LOVE the name Daisy!! Great choice!

I linked to my sister's post today since I am thankful for sisters and we all should be thankful for careers (and degrees) in ag!

cathy@home said...

I love the name Daisy good choice.

Sarah @ This Farm Family's Life said...

Perfect name! We had a calf named daisy on our dairy farm growing up.