Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

January 12, 2012

Help Name Our New Year's Baby

It finally happened!  On January 11th our New Year's baby arrived.

I would LOVE your help in naming  her!  Isn't she adorable?!



In this photo, it almost looks as though she's smiling....
















So, what do you think?  Any name jump out at you?

Get your family involved and I'll send the creator of the name we choose some Godiva coffee to go with your milk! 


Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!


Pin It

19 comments:

Maureen said...

She looks like a Blossom to me :)

She's so sweet!! I'm very envious.

Connie said...

Julianuary!

Anonymous said...

Holly Hoofner

TexWisGirl said...

pinkie - because of her nose. :)

SDFarmWife said...

Oh she is at cute as a stinkin button! I say Buttons :)

Lauren said...

I think she's a daisy

RhodeyGirl said...

Felicia or Stella.

Nikki Studebaker Barcus said...

Well, she was born on 1/11 so maybe Uno is appropriate. Or January is named for the god Janus, so Janus/Janice would be good, probably Janny for short. Jan. 11 is National Human Trafficing Awareness Day to help people become aware of huge problem that slavery still is in our world, so maybe Freedom or Liberty (Libby)? Whatever her name, she is just precious.
Nikki Studebaker Barcus

Unknown said...

I like Nifara :) It means newborn

Rhonda said...

My Granddaughter, Arabella, turned 2 on January11th. She is such and precious, precious child.....a d your new baby is precious too. How about Precious!
rhondaree1958@yahoo.com

Deb said...

Blithe, because it means happy and all of us know that HAPPY COWS come from California. LOL

FarmMa said...

I like "HOPE". Nothing better than that to start the New Year! :)

farmer said...

Poppy!

Blade said...

Squirt

Anonymous said...

She's adorable!

k. said...

I'm with Lauren and farmer. She looks like she needs a flower name. How about Violet?

She's adorable.

Ana said...

Regalia- its Portuguese for privilege or freedom

Melissa ma said...

I like the name Sarah as in the song "'
Sarah smiles".

Suz and Allan said...

She's really cute and she looks like a Pebbles to me!