Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

October 3, 2012

TT w/Linky: Get Your Rack Checked ~ Breast Cancer Awareness

I think everyone I know has been touched by breast cancer in some way or another in their lives.  Maybe your best friend had it, your sister, aunt, daughter, mother, for me it was my mother.  She battled it many years ago and won and I'm thankful she is still with us today.  Many other friends have battled and lost.

October is breast cancer awareness month, you can see the signs everywhere from your local grocery store, the gym and even on the players of the NFL wearing their pink cleats! 

Just a friendly reminder to please, please, please get your rack checked.



























This picture is from two years ago.....but I DO schedule a mammogram appointment every year and mine is coming up....and I'm not asking the poor Tech to snap another photo of me, once is enough.
















It's easy.  Do it.



Link up with anything you’re thankful for! And if you’re not a blogger, just let us know in the comment section what you happen to be thankful for on this day
.
Pin It

No comments: