Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

July 25, 2012

TT w/Linky: For the Love of Bacon

Running errands the other day, I stopped DEAD in my tracks when I saw this banner outside of my local Burger King.....

BACON Sundae! 

What?!  Where have I been? 

If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, then you've seen this already and know how excited I was to  find this new treasure and also wondered why I hadn't thought of it myself!



























No need for any more words on this Thankful Thursday......the picture tells the story.......and all for $2.49.




Link up with anything you’re thankful for! And if you’re not a blogger, just let us know in the comment section what you happen to be thankful for on this day.
 

 Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!
 
Pin It

2 comments:

Robyn said...

That is some Sundae, Nancy! Are you going to re-create it at home?

Suz and Allan said...

I've been trying to keep Allan away from one of these for as long as possible!