Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

July 11, 2012

Thankful Thursday w/Linky

I am thankful this week that writing this blog helps me to document all the funny conversations I have with my kiddos.  Things that I would be sure to think I'd remember well into the future will definitely not be forgotten.....like the conversation I had today with Bryce. 
















Leaving the pool this morning, after swim team practice, we realized a change of clothes was forgotten at home. 

Bryce, just wear your wet shorts on the five minute drive home and if you want, you can take your swim shirt off so you're not too soggy in the car.

"Take it off here in the parking lot?!"

Yes Bryce, you're a boy, it's okay for you to walk around without a shirt on.

"But I don't want to look all Sexy, because then the girls will like me and I'll have to have a girlfriend."

Oh dear.

It's the very little things like this that completely make my day and for this, I am thankful.



Link up with anything you’re thankful for! And if you’re not a blogger, just let us know in the comment section what you happen to be thankful for on this day.



Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!

Pin It

4 comments:

That's Life said...

Aww haha, that is so sweet and funny! How old is he?

Farmchick said...

Hi--thanks for hosting...I linked up! :) Come on over and say hi.

Nancy Grossi ~ Churned In Cali ~ The Wife of a Dairyman said...

Party of Four, He's 7 and his favorite song {which he hears everywhere} is LMFAO's 'I'm Sexy and I know it'

Evelyn said...

Has your son seen the Kansas farm brothers video that's a parody titled "I'm Farming and I Grow It." It's great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48H7zOQrX3U