Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

July 18, 2011

Promise of Success

After returning from our Lake Tahoe vacation a few days ago, I went out to water my container garden, hoping everything was still doing well and had not been eaten by the jack rabbits that live here as well.

I have seven tomato plants, two cherries and the others, a variety of Early Girl, Beefsteak and a couple of unknowns.  What I found was a promise of good things to come....at least from the Cherry tomato plant anyway.













You see, in the past, my tomato plants don't produce very well....be it the windy weather, the soil or the coolness of our climate.  But this little guy has given me some high hopes.
High hopes for fresh cherry tomatoes in our salads, Caprice salads in our future, and maybe even some salsa made with cherry tomatoes.


What's your favorite way to use/eat cherry tomatoes?

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment, I love to hear from you!. Have a fantastic day!

Pin It
Post a Comment