Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

April 4, 2012

TT w/Linky: Crock Pot London Broil

The Crock Pot is my best friend in these times of little league games x's 2, swim, dance class and 4H meetings.  I don't know how I would live without it.  I will try almost anything in the Crock Pot/Slow Cooker.  We had one remaining London Broil in the freezer so for the first time ever, I tried it in the Crock Pot.






















I used Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup, one package of Lipton's Beefy Onion soup mix, salt, dried basil, Italian seasonings, paprika and garlic.

















Mix it all together {recipe below} and it looks like this.......


















In the Crock Pot / slow cooker, I layered the bottom with potatoes and baby carrots, put the London Broil on top and poured my ingredients over it all.

















Six hours later, after dance class, CCD and a rainy little league game we came home to a house that smelled delicious and this warm meal waiting for us.
















Definitely thankful for my Crock Pot these days.

Crock Pot London Broil

Ingredients:
1- 3 lb London Broil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 cup water
1/2 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp Italian seasonings
1/2 tsp salt
1 package of Lipton's Beefy Onion Soup mix

Potatoes
Carrots

Directions:
Layer the potatoes and carrots in the bottom of your Crock Pot.  Put the London Broil on top.  Mix all of other the ingredients in a mixing bowl and pour over the top.  Set the Crock Pot on low for 6 hours. Enjoy!


Link up with anything you’re thankful for! And if you’re not a blogger, just let us know in the comment section what you happen to be thankful for on this day.
 



Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!
 
Pin It

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This does look good. I need to put my potatoes/carrots on the bottom more often, just like this!