Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

April 9, 2012

Colors of Spring

Easter is probably my second favorite holiday....right after Thanksgiving.  The colors of Easter and the entrance into spring have a lot to do with it for me. 

We had a fun-filled weekend of coloring eggs,


















egg hunting,

















 bubble blowing in the breeze,




















more egg hunting at grandma and grandpa's here on the ranch,
















and lots and lots.....
















of sweets through out the weekend.
















Time to get the sugar out of my kid's systems and get them ready to go back to school after a three day weekend.



Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!

Pin It

3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

the pink frock and ponytails were precious, but the marilyn monroe wig cracked me up!

Michelle said...

I have to say that I also love that wig! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

I love those spring/Easter colors too!