Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

September 11, 2010

9-11

As I sit here on my couch this Saturday morning on 9/11, I contemplated sharing with you what Dominic and I did last night but instead, all I can think about are the victims of the 9/11 tragedy and their surviving family, friends and co-workers.  I didn't know anyone personally, who lost their life or a loved one in this tragedy but I believe it's important to take myself back to that tragic day, nine years ago and relive the emotions I felt {and that I still feel today} as I watched it all unfold on TV.  My thoughts and prayers go out to all the survivors, family members and friends of the victims and to the entire nation that has suffered with the tragedy of 9/11. 
God Bless.




Pin It
Post a Comment