Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

December 31, 2012

Super Simple Last Minute Party Food

Well, 2013 is just about here.  I'm not a 'New Year's resolution ' type of person but I will say, in the year 2013 it's going to be all about simplifying and organizing my life.  

Here are some super simple last minute party recipes that I hope you'll enjoy!

Pico De Gallo......



















Simple ingredients, plus some garlic and lime {not shown}.

















Chop equal amounts of tomato....I use Roma.

















Red onion, until you cry.....or at least I do, EVERY time.

















Cilantro.

















Mix all together with 1/2 tsp of minced garlic, Kosher salt to taste and lime juice.
























So good!  You can even add some chunky ripe avocado to make guacamole.


Pin It

2 comments:

Denise @ Creative Kitchen said...

Thanks for the recipe ideas for tonight. Happy New Year!!

Ray said...

I enjoy your blog! I am retired in Tennessee, but was raised on a Idaho dairy and spent my career in Oregon/Washington in the commercial feed business, dealing mostly with dairies.
Ray
tennesseecountryliving.blogspot.com