Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

December 13, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Recipes ~ Caprese on a Stick

The count down has begun.....the twelve days of Christmas is here, can you believe it?!  I've only bought one present so far, the kid's school is super busy with activities and events, we have around six more Christmas parties to attend and I need some easy to put together recipes to bring to these upcoming parties.

I shop at Safeway the majority of the time so I went to their website for some inspiration.  I'm sharing my finds with you.

On the first day of Christmas comes Caprese on a Stick. How festive looking is this?! 



















photo courtesy Safeway

Ingredients

  • wooden skewers
  • grape tomatoes
  • fresh mozzarella cheese
  • fresh basil
  • olive oil
  • salt
  • pepper

Directions

Cut the basil and cheese into small pieces.

Arrange on wooden skewers.
Drizzle with olive oil.
Salt and pepper to taste. 


Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!

Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! Caprese is one of my favorites dishes. Thanks for sharing!

Http://the-honest-kitchen.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a great idea! Love it!!

cathy@home said...

that is going on my New years buffet they look delicious

Pat Tillett said...

Now I'm really getting hungry!