Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

February 23, 2012

Some Beach, Somewhere

It's February 23rd.  A warm 78 degrees outside....unheard of in northern CA during the month of February.
I know we desperately need the rain, but if it's going to be this warm, I'm going with it and embracing this gift of warm weather.

















Okay, so I'm not really at the beach.
















The sandbox, a cocktail and an imagination will do.














Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!

Pin It

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

ha ha! that works!

Unknown said...

Cute! I could use a beach today. Sinus headache finally broke today. Everyone in the house may now live to see Friday :-)

Marina said...

You are so cool! I am still giggling looking at those photos!

Nancy Grossi ~ Churned In Cali ~ The Wife of a Dairyman said...

I don't know about 'cool', Marina...maybe desperate :)

Clare (maringirl1) said...

I was considering taking the kids to Stinson or Muir tomorrow (it's ski week!)...this may have inspired me to go for it!

Suz and Allan said...

That works! Sun, sand, and a drink sound perfect!