With St. Patrick's Day on the horizon, searching the web for all things green, I came across these Mint Chocolate Chip cookies and just had to share. Wouldn't they be great for a school party? Or if a birthday falls on or near St. Patrick's Day? Mint and chocolate.....YUM!
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies by Betty Crocker
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 6 to 8 drops green food color
- 1 egg
- 1 cup creme de menthe baking chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, extract, food color and egg until soft dough forms. Stir in creme de menthe baking chips and chocolate chunks.
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!