Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

February 17, 2012

"BOTW": Fried Egg Flowers

This week's "Best of the Web" is short and sweet.....

Wanna make breakfast fun?  Try cracking an egg inside the ring of a sliced bell pepper.....your family will love it!



















Best of the Web....photo courtesy 27 Media.
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!

Pin It

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh my gosh, that's cute!

Maureen said...

LOL I tried these and you are SO much better than I am. I didn't cut my pepper quite flat enough and the whites sneaked out.

I learned my lesson and try #2 were perfect. I loved the peppers with the egg.

Anonymous said...

Sounds perfect for egg sandwiches!

Lisa Kind said...

I just made these for my hubby! He just laughed and said they were delish! But they are just so darn fun! I sprinkled ground pepper and some paprika on them! Thanks for sharing!