Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

September 30, 2013

A Swingin' Weekend Wrap Up

My "mellow weekend" ended up being busier than I had anticipated.  We helped celebrate a friend's 50th birthday by dancing, eating and drinking our way into Saturday night...






Caught on camera, swingin', by an eight year old...





A proud seven year old, helping her team to a victorious win {but no score keeping allowed, yeah right} by scoring 2 of 6 goals and learning some great teamwork skills in the process.




 A little work on the ranch....




















Trying to spot Jinx in a group of heifers on the back side of the ranch...





A Sunday afternoon baseball game, watching Bryce pitch....he LIVES for this game...


















And lastly, I found out I qualifed and was invited to compete in the World Food Championships in Las Vegas in November {yikes!}....not sure if I'll be brave enough to actually go through with it, we'll see...
















I am currently in Idaho for the potato harvest.  Not sure if I'll be blogging from there, but will be sure to give you all a full re-cap once returning!
Pin It

No comments: