- only use with adult supervision
- must be put away when play mates come over
- no, you can't take it to school for "show and tell"
- little sister is not allowed to carry it in her purse
- keep it in a special, safe place so that it doesn't get lost
I don't know how old the pocket knife is but I think it's pretty neat that it belonged to Bryce's Great Grandfather and has now been passed down to Bryce.Here's Great Grandpa and Bryce (this photo is 2 yrs. old).....
Great Grandpa & Great Grandma live really close to us, here's a photo of their house taken from our front porch........
Down at the barn today, Bryce told Papa how much he liked his pocket knife.... Bryce opened up some oat hay for me to feed to Joey...... We are fortunate to have four generations of Grossi's living here on the ranch at one time.Happy Monday! Pin It