Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

August 20, 2012

Bakin' Bacon

I was chatting with a friend recently about a hot topic.  Bacon.  I love it, eat it and make it almost every day for breakfast or some other recipe that I search out requiring bacon.  What I don't like about it, is frying it.  Sorta messes up my kitchen with all that splattering.


















My friend, Leah bakes hers.  MUCH easier.  Just line a baking sheet with foil, place a wire rack on top of that and lay out the slices of bacon.  Bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes or to desired crispness.


















I like mine crispy, Bryce likes his tender.




How do you like yours?



Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!
 
Pin It
Post a Comment