Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

March 5, 2010

Farmers on Vacation Part l~

This is the weekend we chose to go to Truckee (Lake Tahoe area) for our annual snow trip with our really good friends. Truckee is about 180 miles from our house, about 2 hours & 45 minutes non-stop......it'll take us longer. The first stop was Roseland's Brookstone Restaurant, an hour and a half into the drive. Bryce's new found talent..... Paige tried.... I'll try later, in the privacy of the cabin.......after some wine. Bryce & Daddy..... Paige & Mommy... My Cobb Salad.... Happy Fries.... We've arrived at the 'snow house' as my kids have named it..... Fun in the snow.... Sledding... More fun in the snow.... Yea! Our friends have arrived!! Snowball fight... Cheers! Happy Friday!! Spoons are coming....I can feel it. Pin It

1 comment:

An Authentic Life said...

I love the title! Farmers on Vaca!!
Looks like my life nearly everyday (the snow part! Ugh!)
Have so much fun!