Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

March 20, 2012

Through the Lens of a 7 Year Old

It's spring break and it's a "staycation" here on the ranch for us.  Paige is sick with the flu, stuck inside and not happy at ALL about it.  Bryce is taking up the slack for me by going out and snapping some pics all while helping Daddy.

I love it when I give the camera to my seven year old and tell him to have at it.  I truly can't wait to see what he comes back with, every time he takes it......like little treasures.

Here are some of the things that caught his eye this week......

Riding in the tractor, feeding the cows.....he knows how I like cow pics and am sure he took these solely for my benefit.














Playing with the zoom.....I like the outcome.














Boys and machinery....I'm not even sure where on the ranch I would find this......














Surprise shots....we all love those don't we?!......here's one of Daddy.













Lastly, a shot of a beef cow......T-Bone......or soon to be.














Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!

Pin It

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I like that machine shot. A great industrial image! A budding photographer at work!

TexWisGirl said...

i love cow pics, too! send him out with the camera anytime! :)

Bath Tub Mama said...

He did a super job with the camera.