Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

November 14, 2013

TJ's Pumpkin Shopping Spree

I went a little hog wild at Trader Joe's the other day.  I really couldn't help myself with all the pumpkin products they have readily available, just begging to be picked up and placed in the shopping cart.  I originally went in for the Pumpkin Granola but happily wound up with the pumpkin muffin mix, pumpkin crackers, pumpkin chai tea and the adorable mini pumpkins......I held myself back from the pumpkin ale...this time.






Many times I'll bake pumpkin chocolate chip muffins from scratch, but this TJ's box mix is so dang good and ready to go, I just can't walk by it this time of year.  The kids {and I} love these things....addicted for sure.




Just follow the directions on the box and add as many chocolate chips as necessary.  
Easy.
Delicious.


















Are you 'all in' with the pumpkin craze?  What's your favorite??
Pin It

No comments: