Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

November 8, 2011

WW: Awesome

This is a true Wordless Wednesday post for me.  There's nothing to be said about how beautiful this skyline is, right?! 

I was headed down to San Francisco last Saturday morning and HAD to stop in the church parking lot, down the street from my house just to take this shot.  I'm so glad I did too, because by the time I made my stop at Starbuck's the salmon color had turned to blue and white.


I tend to over use the word "awesome" but in this case, I think it fits.

Linking up for Wordless Wednesday to:
Pinke Post
Project Alicia
Live and Love Out Loud


Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!

Pin It

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

awe-inspiring; awe-struck; awesome. :)

Michelle said...

awesome

Katie said...

I was driving last Saturday morning and stopped to take pictures also! And yes it was an AWESOME moment. Love the colors and capture you got Nancy. Miss you friend.

cathy@home said...

I agree Awesome

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Definitely awesome.

The Naked Mother said...

Breathtaking colors! Nature is amazing!

Jaymi said...

wow, what an amazing sunset! great shot!!

Anonymous said...

amazing sunset!