Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

November 14, 2011

We Have the Fever

The Forty Niner Fever, that is.  Yesterday, our home-town team played the N.Y. Giants and all four of us had plans to go but a few days prior, something came up and Dominic needed to stay at the farm to work.






















So I found a date, my niece, Ami who was a huge help to me with the kids.






















Pre-game festivities are always amazing.  Sunday they had a Veteran's Day tribute with military guys and even an awesome fighter jet fly-by....SO cool, it gave us all chills, even on this roasting hot day in the stadium.













Bryce was loving the field glasses....cheerleaders and army guys, he was in heaven.













I enjoyed my one, nine dollar beer, cheered for my team with the very enthusiastic crowd surrounding us, and













enjoyed watching my kids become real sports fans. 






















Every girl needs a set of pom poms.....I think I need to find a red pair for myself.






















We almost made it through the entire game, but at the beginning of the fourth quarter, some of us were fading fast.























Looking forward to the 49ers in the playoffs this season and hoping for some home field advantage! 

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!

Pin It
Post a Comment