Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

November 14, 2011

We Have the Fever

The Forty Niner Fever, that is.  Yesterday, our home-town team played the N.Y. Giants and all four of us had plans to go but a few days prior, something came up and Dominic needed to stay at the farm to work.






















So I found a date, my niece, Ami who was a huge help to me with the kids.






















Pre-game festivities are always amazing.  Sunday they had a Veteran's Day tribute with military guys and even an awesome fighter jet fly-by....SO cool, it gave us all chills, even on this roasting hot day in the stadium.













Bryce was loving the field glasses....cheerleaders and army guys, he was in heaven.













I enjoyed my one, nine dollar beer, cheered for my team with the very enthusiastic crowd surrounding us, and













enjoyed watching my kids become real sports fans. 






















Every girl needs a set of pom poms.....I think I need to find a red pair for myself.






















We almost made it through the entire game, but at the beginning of the fourth quarter, some of us were fading fast.























Looking forward to the 49ers in the playoffs this season and hoping for some home field advantage! 

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!

Pin It

8 comments:

An Authentic Life said...

This may be the defining difference between us Nancy. You - red and gold and me - silver and black.
Of course I still love ya none-the-less (except if we were to meet in the Super Bowl, then all bets are off!!)

Michelle said...

Looks like a great time and great memories for the kids.

TexWisGirl said...

sorry your hubby couldn't go, but glad the rest of you had a good time! :)

colleen said...

It's so much fun to have the Niners in a winning position again. It's been so long. Looks like you all had fun!

Nancy Grossi ~ Churned In Cali ~ The Wife of a Dairyman said...

Katie {An Authentic Life}, yep, we're total opposites here aren't we?! I don't know if I could ever handle another Niner vs. Raider game....Raider fans scare me!

Suz and Allan said...

How fun! Glad you guys had a great time at the game!

Unknown said...

Looks like a good time!! The Colts haven't give us much to cheer about this year!! Maybe next!

Dicky Bird said...

I hate to go here...but, from Packer country - good luck in the playoffs....you know, the Monday night winners, undefeated Packers! We can thank California for our quarter back! Blessings from the Dairy State...hee hee I had to go there too...all in fun!