Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

November 9, 2011

TT w/Linky: Red Barn Scenery

Every morning on my way back from school drop off and later in the day, on the way to pick up, when it's quiet in my vehicle for a short seven minute drive, I can honestly say I never tire of the scenery of gentle rolling hills, the cows grazing, and the grape vines all along the way. 

But just as I'm about to reach school, nestled in a little valley sits what I envision in my mind to be the perfect, quintessential family farm....red barns and all.  Red is my favorite color, therefore, I have a tendency to be drawn to all things red, and I most definitely have a thing for red barns. The contrast between the red on this barn, against the colors of nature is nothing short of a glorious view for me.













So today I'm thankful for my red barn scenery I so enjoy, at least five days a week.
















Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!

Pin It

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

wow. it's beautiful! the folds of hills behind just help set it off.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Hello!! It really is beautiful, I can see why you're drawn to it--I would be too!!

Suz and Allan said...

This is gorgeous!

That's Life said...

Amazing! It looks so peaceful too!

Pat Tillett said...

Wow! I'd love to live right there. Driving by it on a regular basis, would also be great.

cathy@home said...

They are pretty with all those hills around.

The Weaver of Grass said...

We rarely see a red barn over here in the UK - but we did see quite a lot in the US and I do agree Nancy, they fit in beautifully with the scenery.

Steve and Donna said...

I also love red barns and don't live in the country so will enjoy through you- thanks!

Leontien said...

That sure is a beautiful barn! and scenery to yes!!!

Big hugs from Indiana
Leontien