Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

November 3, 2011

A Sight For Sore Eyes

You may remember me blogging about a couple of old, rusted ranch trucks that look as though they don't run, but in actuality, they do.  Well on my way out to lunch the other day, I was pleased to see these ancient looking trucks departing the ranch.  Loaded on a trailer for recycling. 

Big changes here on the dairy...out with the old and older. 




















We also recycled a couple of old tractors that were out of commission.  Cleaning things up for some exciting changes to come in the spring.....stay tuned!























Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!

Pin It

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

hope their old metal will be put to good use! better than letting 'em settle into rust!

Michelle said...

Can't wait to see what you have in store!

Katie said...

I hope you're making room for...something really fun I can come visit.

Anonymous said...

Why don't farmers ever want to get rid of old broken down not running equipment. They just put them out of their way. But when we drive down past we see it

Hexe said...

Send the truck here next. I have a load or two I need to sneak out of here when hubby is gone, LOL.

As for "why" anon. some save for parts, some just never get round to it. Some "just in case". I have a little of all those in my yard.