Spring is in the air, Easter is coming up and I'm looking for some new and fresh ideas to contribute to the Easter Sunday meal. Thank you, Krusteaz for sending this recipe for Tennessee Cornbread Salad my way.....it's a Keeper!
- For Dressing: Whisk together mayonnaise and pickle juice; set aside.
- For Salad: In large clear bowl, place half of crumbled cornbread.
- In separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients; spoon half of mixture over cornbread.
- Spread half of the dressing over vegetables. Repeat layers.
- Chill 2 - 3 hours before serving.