I enjoy blueberries. Blueberry muffins, pies, fresh out of the carton and in this Krusteaz loaf mix with some orange zest added to the mix. It's fresh and light tasting and I think would be perfect for a Sunday morning brunch. Maybe even to begin Easter Sunday paired with a cup of tea or steaming hot coffee.
Prep time on this is about 5 minutes. Easy.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease or spray 8 ½ x 4 ½ x 2 ½-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, blend together muffin mix, water, oil, eggs and orange zest.
- Drain and rinse blueberries; gently fold into batter.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 44-48 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes and remove to wire rack. Makes 1 loaf.
Recipe and photo courtesy Krusteaz