Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

December 3, 2013

Top 10 Christmas Cookie Recipes

I don't really consider myself a 'baker', I'm more of a cook....I think the reason why is that you must be SO precise with the measurements when it comes to baking and with cooking you can throw a dash of this in or a pinch of that.  That's how I like to cook, anyway.

For Christmas baking it must be easy to put together and pretty much fool proof for me to try.

Here are a few favorites....

Krusteaz Molten Deep Dish Cookies.....for those of you, like myself, that like the box variety...these are so good and new to the market.




















Salted Caramel Cookies.....to die for.
















NO BAKE Melting Snowmen Cookies.....so much fun to make!

















Chocolate Marshmallow Cloud Cookies....I didn't mess these up, pretty easy to bake...win-win.
















My friend, Kristi's family recipe for Peanut Brittle.  I haven't made this one myself but Kristi claims it's easy to make and I can attest to how fabulous it tastes.















A Grossi family favorite...Seven Layer Cookie.  Create your own layers according to your taste....white chocolate?  Butterscotch?  Milk chocolate?....whatever you desire.


















Another easy one.  This one by Midwest Living... Oreo Truffles.


















And the final three are all from a Cookie Exchange party I attended last year....loved every single one!
Coconut Macaroons
Grandpa's Cookies
Spice Cookies
 

















Upcoming:

For those of you local to the area, come down to Finnegan's Marin the evening of Friday December 6th. We are conducting a Toy Drive to benefit UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital and I'll be Guest Bartending with a friend of mine beginning at 7 PM.  It should be a fun party!  Finnegan's has a full menu and bar for those who would like to eat and drink that night as well.  I hope to see some of you there!!




Pin It

No comments: