Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

November 13, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

This past weekend was one of those that flew by, you know the type that's packed full of things needed to be done; meetings to attend, classes to bring kids to, a little over indulgence here and there, and a first time experience all wrapped into one three day weekend.....Oh, and all with a new major pain in the back named Sciatica, that I'm now too familiar with.

I barely had time to blog at all.  But here's a wrap up done with some random pics from my iphone....

Paige's 4H bunny class.......our borrowed bunny, Cinnamon, was a trooper and easy to learn handling skills on.




















A Saturday night out at the Tomales FFA fundraiser and part one of my over-indulgence.......Slab-O-Meat....N.Y. Steak with a one pound scoop of polenta, yum yum.


















Another over-indulgent, first time taste snack for me that I found goes extremely well with pretzel sticks ...........Cocoa Almond Spread.



















The Almond Spread and pretzels also go well with this Lagunitas Brown Shugga.....which was not a over-indulgence, but definitely a first time taste for me.....I'll be back.



















My lunch today after an over exuberant talk with a good friend about a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich......I think I would've liked the sandie better, but this plate made me feel better about the over-indulgence stated above.
























After a long three day weekend, it's time to begin again, climb back on for another ride....no matter how you're feeling, right?!  Hope you had a fantastic Veteran's Day weekend!

Pin It

1 comment:

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

It all looks yummy, and the bunny is sooooo cute!!! I am also the wife of a farmer!