A rich, thick, meaty and spicy Bloody Mary is my go-to drink as I sit for my Sunday morning football viewing pleasure. And when adding Johnsonville sausage, cheese, cherry tomatoes, avocados and olives to the garnish stick, it can double as breakfast as well, right?Pin It
1. In a shaker or pitcher, mix vodka, Bloody Mary mix or tomato juice,
2. Pour into 4 glasses with ice.
3. Cut smoked beef brat into pieces.
4. For the garnish, assemble each of the four skewers with smoked beef brat, fennel and green sport peppers. Place skewer into cocktail.
5. In a shaker or pitcher, mix vodka, Bloody Mary mix or tomato juice,
6. Pour into 4 glasses with ice.
7. Cut Johnsonville Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage into pieces and cut avocado into pieces.
8. For the garnish, assemble each of the four skewers with smoked sausage cherry tomatoes, avocado, Monterey Jack cubes and avocado chunks.
Recipes and Photos courtesy Johnsonville Sausage