Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

June 16, 2014

FIFA World Cup Cocktails

I'll admit, I'm not a huge soccer fan but when the FIFA World Cup comes around and it's in my Mom's homeland, Brasil, I am totally into watching and cheering not just for USA, but for Brasil and Portugal as well.  As of this morning, Portugal lost their match and Brasil plays tomorrow....hoping for the best!


We just returned from a Las Vegas weekend and coconut vodka cocktails were the theme of the weekend while enduring the 100 degree poolside temperature.  While in the Sports Book, at Mandalay Bay, FIFA excitement was all around. so when CIROC sent over these fantastic looking party cocktails that contain both coconut vodka and 2014 FIFA theme colors of yellow and green this morning, I felt inspired to share them with you.








Pin It

No comments: