Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

September 13, 2016

Favorite Pumpkin Recipes

Fall is in the air here in Northern California.  Fall is my favorite season because of the crisp mornings, the leaves thinking about changing colors, football and last but certainly not least.....everything PUMPKIN.

I'm a pumpkin fan.  From pumpkin spice lattes to pumpkin muffins, I can't get enough.  I even stocked up on pumpkin scented candles.

To celebrate Fall, here are some of my favorite, from scratch, pumpkin recipes.....

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins (click to see recipe)




Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies....you can eat these for breakfast!



Dreamy Pumpkin Ice Cream from Scratch.....oh so good.



I hope you're enjoying your ease in to fall as much as I am.  ~Nancy

Pin It

No comments: